Curriculum Implementation Division (CID) Chief
Administrative Assistant III
1. To ensure the full implementation of the articulated Basic Education Curriculum (Pre-School, Elementary, Secondary and ALS), through localization/indigenization and innovations in teaching the various subject-areas towards improvement in the quality of learning outcomes.
2. To improve provision and availability of quality learning and teaching resource materials for students and instructional support materials for teachers in the Division.
3. To conduct research studies and utilize research findings.
4. To provide technical assistance to schools in the areas of:
- Curriculum Implementation
- Instructional Supervision
- Resource Generation and Social Mobilization
- SIP Implementation
5. To improve access to basic/functional literacy skills and raise the level of literacy in the deprived, disadvantaged and underserved areas.