Education Program Supervisor
Project Development Officer II
1. Manage the implementation of policies, guidelines, standards and specifications in the procurement, development, production and utilization of learning resources.
2. Evaluate, quality assure and approved localized learning resources for the use of schools, LCs and the School’s Division Office (SDO).
3. Develop materials for various delivery systems through the use ICT-enable solutions.
4. Provide technical assistance to schools and LCs in development, production, storage, distribution, and utilization of learning.
5. Oversee the Uitlization of processes to support access to teaching and learning resources.