To provide services to ensure structurally and physically safe buildings, grounds and facilities for the Division Office, schools and learning centers to maintain a conducive physical environment.
1. Assess and ensure the structural integrity of all school buildings and facilities.
2. Assess and ensure that all school building projects are constructed in accordance to the plans, specifications and standards prescribed by DepED.
3. Provide technical assistance to the BAC in the procurement activities.
4. Provide technical assistance in the implementation of School-Based Repair and Maintenance Scheme (SBRMS), school development plan, building maintenance and repair, etc.
5. Maintain an updated and accurate inventory of all existing school buildings and other education facilities.
6. Recommend to the SDS the construction, rehabilitation and/or demolition of school buildings and other facilities as well as monitor and evaluate these activities.
7. Provide accurate information and recommendations to Planning office for school site mapping.
8. Provide accurate information and recommendations to assist Legal Office in school titling.