Senior Education Program Specialist
Planning Officer III
1. Lead in the preparation and updating of the Division Education Development Plan (DEDP).
2. Lead in the preparation of the schools division's annual plan and budget.
3. Prepare the schools division research agenda and oversee its implementation.
4. Oversee and provide technical assistance to schools and learning centers in the preparation of their respective plans.
5. Serve as the clearing house for division basic education data/informationes.
6. Prepare division statistical reports that will support schools division planning, research and decision-making.s
7. Generate and disseminate timely, accurate and relevant basic education statistics to both internal and external stakeholders (e.g., LGUs, CSOs).
8. Validate data inputted by schools and LCs in the EBEIS.
9. Prepare schools division planning-related reports as may be required by the Central and Regional Offices, and other partner organizations.