Project Development Officer II
Education Program Specialist II
To ensure provision of resources needed by the schools division office, schools and learning centres, and compliance to standards towards good governance and effective operations.
1. Establish and manage a communication system to strengthen relationships with external partners and inform the public of the status and accomplishments of the schools division.
2. Establish and nurture partnerships with internal/external stakeholders and mobilize resources to support the delivery of basic education.
3. Establish a media network and mechanism for effective public relations.
4. Implement policies, standards, and guidelines for outcomes-focused resource mobilizations.
5. Tap resources to fund school-based INSET, division-wide capability building activities and educational researches.
6. Provide technical assistance to schools/LCs in the generation and mobilization of resources to carry out various programs & projects
7. Coordinate the implementation of special programs and projects and manage the conduct of special events.
8. Engage all stakeholders in planning and budgeting relative to SEF (through the PSDS).
9. Strengthen sharing and clustering of schools and LCs and workgroups to build communities of schools/LCs, teachers, and learners within the schools division.
10. Engage the schools division office and stakeholders (as needed) in planning, implementing, coordinating and monitoring activities related to Disaster Risk Reduction Management (DRRM), Education in Emergencies (EiE), climate change mitigation and adaptation.